14.9.14

OOTD: Dalmatian







Shirts Zara 
Shorts Vintage Levis
Bag Cambridge Satchel Company

These photos are really weirdly coloured, so soz about that- that's what you get when you take them in direct sunlight. It's hard to get away from sunlight over here- it's so HOT,you really do need to take a taxi for every journey longer than about 15 minutes max (hence the ponytail- I just can't cope with my hair down). The sweat pours into my eyes. Good job eyebrows!

Got myself some new garms as I don't know if I mentioned it but I could hardly bring ANYTHING out here! (I wish you could use emoticons on blog posts. They are just so good at emoting). These shoes are  bloody comfy, I barely had to wear them in and they do a good job of smartening up an outfit without having to pop on a heel. Top tip: don't walk across a dusty building site in them or you will get sand-tipped toes as above. Not so chic. 

I've started a new job and had some friends come over from London so have been ultra busy this week. We went to Bounce which is basically just a warehouse filled with floor to wall trampolines. It was the most funnest fun ever. The next day I was in paaainnnn from performing multiple rounds of swivel hips. #stillgotit.

Here is a sunset I saw today. Pretty isn't it?



Faye x


5 comments:

  1. I have a tote bag like your blouse, it's such a nice print! That sunset. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love me some dalmation, goes with everything :)

      Delete
  2. Love your shoes!! Where they a recent purchase?

    Charlotte x
    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte :) They were a fairly recent purchase, about 5 weeks ago? x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS