3.8.14

The Shoe Diaries #1: Leopard Print Skater Shoes








Skater Shoes Primark


I am definitely a shoe person. I'm not really a fan of fashion clichés, but I do think most women fall into either the shoe or bag person camp. Buying new shoes makes me happier than any other sartorial purchase! I saw these Primark skater shoes on my friend, had extreme shoe envy and knew they had to be mine.

They are totes comfortable because they are made from really soft material and didn't hurt even when I wore them for the first time (unlike the Topshop ones-ouchie!). They also go with loads due to their monochrome loveliness and to sum up, I heart them.

Faye x

3 comments:

  1. I totally need some leo slip ons, they look hella cute with skinnies!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Primark has so many amazing shoe designs in at the moment xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shoes, but they don't fit properly :/
    ems-22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS