16.7.14

OOTD: Summery Thrifty Outfit







Jacket Vintage
T-Shirt Costco
Denim Shorts Vintage Levis
Sandals Primark
Sunglasses Primark

This whole outfit cost me about a £20 (not included the bag although that was a gift so technically it was free). This jacket/blazer thing is a size 18 and came with comedy power shoulders, I want to get it sewn but as I don't know how to do that, for the moment I've just safety pinned them in place. Clever no? 

This past week I have mostly been doing the following:
  1. Super boring life admin such as closing accounts, trying to sort out the mountain of crap stuff in my room in preparation of my move to Dubai. 
  2. Watching Breaking Bad. I've seen up to the end of season 4 and am desperate to start watching season 5 but I'm gonna try and get it for my holiday and watch it with my sister. 
  3. Eating a load of old crap. I really need to stop this. (I've just come back from Nandos)
  4. Listening to Mariah Carey's new album which is called 'Me...I am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse'. This title is hilarious. Mariah Carey in general is hilarious. I'll leave you with this, which says it all:

Faye x




 

3 comments:

  1. Mariah is hilarious, love that jacket x

    Lizzie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is hella cool! I loved Breaking Bad. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jacket! Love the colour! Mariah cracks me up too! x

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS