20.7.14

Lately #4

Wearing, doing, nail-painting...


My nails match my ring! Nails Inc navy and Ted Baker gold glitter


Ted Baker cami, Primark skirt


Ted Baker top, Topshop skirt and bow



Ted Baker dress, Zara shoes


ASOS cami, Ted Baker skirt


Vintage jumper, Ted Baker Skirt, New Look boots


Models Own nails- LOVE this


Super old Topshop dress, River Island boots, H&M hat



Baby shower for my friend Kellie- I made the nail varnish favour tags. She's now had her baby and I can't wait to meet her!



This is what I wore to a wedding. Dress from Primark in the sale :)

Faye x


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable looking baby shower! X

    Lizzie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Ted Baker dress and your glitter dipped nails! :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS