14.5.14

OOTD: Navy and Black





Crop Top Primark
Trousers Mango
Shoes Vintage
Jacket Internacionale
Hat H&M

I really can't get enough of these pinstripe trousers at the moment. They are comfy, work in casual and smart outfits and were only £10. I am quite into dressing like a man at the moment, brogues and loafers are my new best friends. Some people think you can't mix navy and black, but I say those people are stupid wrong. 

Last Saturday I joined the hoards of tourists and ventured to Harrods (is it me or can you never find the escalators?), as I wanted to see the Pradasphere exhibition. The exhibition itself was actually not busy at all and I spent a pleasant hour wandering around. I would definitely recommend taking a trip if you're in London especially as it's free. Some of my highlights include these things:






Faye x





2 comments:

  1. What a cool exhibition, that clutch is sooo awesome!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pinstripe look - cool and fresh x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS