1.5.14

OOTD: Dubai #2





Dress Ted Baker (sample sale)
Shoes New Look
Necklace Primark
Bag &OtherStories

From these photos I look like I did not have a nice time in Dubai. I definitely did, I just can't smile in outfit photos! Also I was probably upset due to whiteness of my legs. Apologies for the repetitiveness of shoes/necklace, but a girl can only pack so much! 

When I thought of the OOTDs I would take in Dubai I imagined amazing shots in front of palm trees, beaches and the like. However, in the day times I mostly dressed super casually with no make up as it was so hot. By the time we went out in the evening it was too dark to take pics outside! Saying that, I do enjoy this background as it's so simple. So every cloud.

I got this dress for only £7 in the sample sale at work. I think it's really pretty and I love the floaty-ness of it. the quality is also great and it's fully lined so doesn't go see-through like some light dresses. A bargain! 

Faye x


No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS