28.5.14

Inspiration #3-Tara Jarmon

I had not heard of Tara Jarmon before this morning whilst reading Lisa Armstrong's column in the Telegraph, in which she sings the praises of a printed coat made by said designer. I clicked on the link and had a little nosy at Tara Jarmon's collection and oh my the clothes are delicious. Very fresh and springy, I particularly love the shiny green dress over a more casual tee. Not to mention the super summery backgrounds, especially the palm trees. Palm trees are my new favourite thing. Say palm trees again palm trees. (Mean Girls reference obvs).











All pics from Tara Jarmon

What do y'all think?

Faye x

P.S. I did a guest blog post over on the gorge Daniela's blog- don't forget to check it out and follow her!



7 comments:

  1. I loved the post. Good inspiration X

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll. Something to distract from all the rain! X

      Delete
  2. Oh lordy, I love it! I totally need that bag with my name on...Riggght? ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes! It's literally got your name written all over it!x

      Delete
  3. inspiring indeed!!!! the heels are sick!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove the all white outfit (fourth photo down) - it's gorgeous!
    Daniela | danielascribbles blog xo

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS