27.4.14

OOTD: Dubai #1



T-shirt Costco
Skirt Ted Baker 
Necklace Primark
Shoes New Look
Bag The Cambridge Satchel Company


I came back from Dubai on Saturday, sad face. I had an amazing time, it was short but very sweet! On the first day we went for a walk to the beach, chilled out and then went for a delicious Lebanese dinner at Levantine- I had an aubergine stew with halloumi on the side. The restaurant was part of the Atlantis resort on The Palm and as you walk through there is a massive aquarium. It had so many varieties of fish including sting rays made of leopard print! How fun is that. 

It amuses me that the T-shirt in this outfit is from Costco and prob cost about £3 (I stole borrowed it from my dad) and the skirt is Ted Baker and cost £119. The T-shirt is my new favourite thing, it gives everything such a casual vibe (I dislike this word but cannot think of an appropriate alternative) yet is still nice and white and crisp. You know? 

Faye x

1 comment:

  1. I love mixing high street clothing with brands! This skirt is a beaut, such a yummy colour.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS