6.4.14

OOTD: Casual Tailoring + Lazy Sunday Links





T-shirt Boy London
Jeans Topshop Joni
Blazer Tesco
Shoes New Look
Bag Cambridge Satchel Company 
Watch River Island
Bracelet H&M
Earrings Primark

My friend Rosie took these photos at our friend Ellie's birthday party yesterday. We started drinking at 4, and needless to say, it didn't end up in a dignified manner. Instead, it culminated in walking home in the rain at 12am, whilst wearing a pair of red and white striped bed socks and ballet pumps before Rosie rang her dad and he picked us up. It was much fun though. 

On Saturday I went to my favourite place in Bristol, Cafe Amore, where I had my favourite lunch. To most, it may be just a salad bar, but to me it's the salad of dreams. If you go to Bristol and you like tasty, cheap food you have to visit. I also couldn't resist going to Cornish Bakehouse and getting a spicy vegetarian sausage roll. Does anyone else know of/love Cornish Bakehouse? It beats Greggs any day. 

Anyway, enough about baked goods, here are three links to enjoy:
  • Witness this husky 'play dead' on demand!
  • Watching a woman turn the tables on men in this everyday sexism video is an interesting watch.
  • I'm in love with these cute bow shoe clips.
Faye x




2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit - i like all the colours and your accessories are so pretty as well :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bracelet is so so cute! x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS