28.10.13

Weekend OOTD








   Top Topshop
   Skirt Internacionale
   Jacket Internacionale
   Hat H&M
   Bag The Cambridge Satchel Company
   Boots River Island

Super important news for the world: I got a new job, Rejoice! It is at Ted Baker-how exciting! 

In other, some might say just as fascinating, news-I purchased a hat. I have wanted a new smartish hat ever since I left my Topshop bowler hat in a taxi before I had even worn it. I spied this little beauty in H&M with my sister and it was only £12.99. What a barg. I took it for an outing this weekend, it was quite windy and I looked like a div as I tried to hold it on.  Ho hum. 

Happy Monday! 

Faye x

2 comments:

  1. Love this cute simple outfit! Lovin' the blog! I have followed you via Bloglovin, follow back? :) xxx

    www.closetoflace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS