11.10.13

The Cutest Topshop Shoes Ever!

I ventured into Topshop the other day to exchange some trousers, when I came across the cutest shoes you will ever see. They are black and patent and have bows on. They remind me of vintage shoes, like shoes you would see Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz wearing when she's a bit bored of red glitter. They are just so darn cute. Stop saying cute. CUTE.




Jacket Primark
Jumper Was my Dad's
Shirt Uniqlo
Jeans Topshop JONI
Bag Primark
Necklace Primark

They make me want to do this:


They are called 'Mystery' and if you like them too you can purchase them here for the bargainous price of £24! 

Faye x




2 comments:

  1. I bought these the other day! You can never have too many black flats and these are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS