6.10.13

Looks Loved: September

I can't believe we are in the last quarter of 2013! September is probably the most fashion-y  month of the year, what with fashion week and all the September issues. Behold my faves (pics from Google unless otherwise specified):


A frequent face of this feature (alliteration!), is Blair from Atlantic Pacific looking mega cool in this shiny and mermaid-like ensemble. Loving the unexpected neon pop from the shoes, she makes them look the opposite of tacky!


I'm hearting this outfit from Milkteef as I love how she's used the hat to bring it from just nice to wow. Also really feeling the lace detail top, need to get me one of those.


What's not to love about this beaut of a skirt by Chloe- so frothy I want to cry! Appreciating the monochrome and the fact that Olivia has dressed it down with the long sleeved jersey, making it look cool instead of overly girly. 


I enjoy the muted colour palette of this outfit, the mix of textures, the delicate jewellery and the undone hair. Basically I love it all-and it's Topshop. Go Laura Whitmore! Pic from the amazing  Red Carpet Fashion Awards.


I imagine this look would divide opinions, personally I'm a fan, but I can see how some would find it maybe cheap looking. I love a bit of tack though, and I think Nicole pulls this Balmain dress off because she's kept it super simple and used her banging tan to accessorize.


This is my absolute absolute favourite of the month, that dress is stunning and I love the dark lips and plain black pumps. YES Selena Gomez you are looking fierce- Tyra Banks would be proud. 


I enjoy writing the commentary on these pics cos I feel like i'm writing for Grazia. I'm lame cool right? 

What do you think of these looks? Yay or Nay? 

Faye x










1 comment:

  1. The first is definitelly my fav!
    New post on my blog!
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS