23.10.13

Autumn Wishlist





1.River Island
2. Primark
3. Topshop
4. Office
5. Primark
6. Next

1. I got a brown faux fur stole from H&M last year and wore it loads- I love this River Island one as it will go with everything and looks more expensive than it is!

2. This PU skirt from Primark will look cute with both fluffy jumpers for work or a camisole for nights out.

3. I want a beanie so I can pin a cameo brooch to it, like this one from River Island, which I believe is a dupe of the Silver Spoon ones.

4. When I went to the shoot I blogged about here, the stylist (who was a stylist at Company magazine-jel!) had on some really nice chunky heeled chelsea boots. I love these office ones, which I can no longer find on the website sadly.

5. I'm loving all the tartan kilts about at the moment. I do like this Primark version (without the tacky pin) as I don't want to spend too much due to it being a very of the moment item, however I think I would prefer a more subtle navy version, like this, as worn by Victoria Beckham.

6. I've loved this coat which I first saw on Camilla about 2 months ago. I did go into Next and try it on, but I wasn't 100% sure. I just keep looking at it though, so I think I might go back again! It's not too expensive either.

What's on your wishlist this Autumn?

Faye x


1 comment:

  1. I am loving the tartan skirts out at the moment too. I picked one up last week but have yet to wear it. Love this list btw, especially the coat and skirt.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS